Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I got my ccw permit two weeks ago and been carrying my xd45 service in a Comp-Tac Minotar at about the 3 o' clock position. now my problem i'm having is the holster keeps rotating backwards... after several sit downs and get ups. what can i do to prevent this?

i thought about getting some velcro and putting it on my belt and the inside loops of the holster to see if that would secure it.

Anyone else have any suggestions as to help prevent this?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
now my problem i'm having is the holster keeps rotating backwards... after several sit downs and get ups. what can i do to prevent this?
Get a crossbreed. *grin*

Or, if you want to try out a different carry position, I'd suggest a FIST holster for appendix carry.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I've had the same problem with my SuperTuck. After a while I learned to wear it where it wants to be. I lays flat against my back and doesn't print. It's still easy to draw and reholster. Why fight it?

·
Premium Member
14,230 Posts
Most people don't carry exactly at 3:00. Most probably slide it to the rear a little. Carries better and hugs the body line with some forward cant. MTAC >> Crossbreed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts