Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a inside the pants holster for a xd subcompact with a trl3 light on it and also looking for a gunsmith that can put a set of night sights on my gun near the chicago area also??!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found the site but not sure what i realy want i pull with my right hand but want it be on the small of my back do get it for left hander?

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
I would strongly advise against small of the back as it can be a real pain when sitting down in a car, and the draw that it takes ends of muzzzle flashing you and others....

That said, depending on how you want to draw from small of back....the answer is yes and no......

If you want to wedge your hand inbetween your back and gun, then the left hand one is needed

If your hand will be on the outside of the gun, then a right handed can be used.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any luck with this? I tried a search, but everything is OLD. Xd9 subcompact with tlr-3. I haven't bought the light/laser yet so I can be convinced to go with another. I really like the Blackhawk Serpa CQC paddle, but nothing with a light.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts