Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good IWB holster for the XD SC? I like leather but I could be swayed.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
DM Bullard "dual carry" holster. You can find them on Ebay as well....there you can offer a price.

It really is a good holster and can be worn inside waist band, outside or tucked.

I would post a picture but I have posted it soooo many times here, just do a search for it and you will find it...

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck and love it!

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck and love it!
+1. Been carrying in one since June and love it. Great warranty, great people.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I just got a supertuck last Sat. Wore it all week at work, and no complaints at all. Except that it was super stiff new, and always wanted to slide around my back too far. I oiled it a little, and flexed the leather for a while one evening, and now the last 2 days it has been perfect, and the leather forms to your body wherever you wear it. Been wearing at about 4:30-5 position and have worn tucked and untucked shirts this week. It has been IWB Mon-today from about 6:30 AM-8:pM with no confort issues. Sorry for the review, but I am a proud new owner, and very happy with my purchase!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
don't forget a good belt. I got a 5.11 tactical belt, the operator, today and it rocks... the MTAC didn't move at all and that was with me getting in and out of my thunderbird about 8-10 times. helps support the weight too. really never noticed it was on.

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ended up going with the Tennessee Holster. I called them today and told them I couldn't decide whether I wanted a clip or a loop and he said he'd just send one of each. Great people to work with.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
I use the Galco Matrix, it is an outside the waistband holster but rides very well in the 5 O' Clock position.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Don Hume makes a verynice leather holster (IWB) for the XDsc. I even use it for my XDm.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ended up going with the Tennessee Holster. I called them today and told them I couldn't decide whether I wanted a clip or a loop and he said he'd just send one of each. Great people to work with.
If the holster for the XD SC is 1/2 as good as the one they sent me for the LCP I think you'll like it fine.
AKD

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
MTAC. I have halves for both XD's. Comfortable as can be. It forms to the body.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know you said you like leather, but if your looking at kydex, i'm a big fan of my comp-tac shirt tucker. It is kydex, which i like, its easy to take in an out of my waistband. If i'm going to be driving around town, i like to take it out and put it between my seats and it slips right back in. I chose the shirt tucker because it only has one belt clip. I have no issues with it moving and its comfortable.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts