Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I found one!

Yes holsters for .45 cal XD(m) 4.5" barrel standard full size pistols sporting a Crimson Trace Rail Master due exist. Crimson Trace offers one for $60 from DeSantis, but it is IWB and not what I was looking for. However, Multi Holsters offers semi-custom "hybrid" Kydex and leather holster for just about every gun and laser/light combination possible.

I can't post links yet, but you can past this to your browser MULTIHOLSTERS.COM

A basic hip holster is about $55 with another $10 for laser grips or $25 for the Rail Master. They have several other options. I ordered a higher cost Kydex pattern so I paid $15 more on top of that. Basic black is no extra charge. In the end at $100 it is a little more than I wanted to pay, but I'll actually be able to carry my XD(m) in a standard holster without taking off the laser.:)

Since this is semi-custom I expect to wait about 3 to 4 months for my new holster (just in time for Christmas), but since I have been looking for over two years for a standard belt holster for this setup I don't mind. In the meantime, my Safe Packer from Wilderness systems continues to get the job done.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts