Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to start a thread for this, but I have searched this and other forums looking for an OWB holster. I love the Safariland ALS retention holster for my XDm 9mm 4.5 . It comes with paddle or belt loops ,but it will not fit my 45 acp. The two guns are identical except the 45 is about 2.0 mm wider at the slide. I would love to get a Phantom Raven, but they do not spec a 45. I heard that the BH Serpa will fit but I do not like the retention system. I am looking for a Kydex retention OWB, preferably with belt or paddle options for an XDm 45 4.5. Any suggestions or leads would be appreciated.
Thanks, Bushy

·
Registered
265 Posts
I recently stumbled onto this holster maker and was so impressed that I ordered two different holsters for two different guns. I don't have them yet so I can't comment specifically. I'm hoping these will be my last holsters because I'm tired of spending money on holsters that just don't quite cut it.

Comp-Tac : Top-Quality Firearm Accessories

Both of what I ordered are IWB. I also looked a their OWB but I do have a Black Hawk Serpa which I love. I'm assuming its the "locking" retention which you don't care for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts