Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a Drop leg holster for my .357 but so far my searchs have turned up nothing of interest. I have a pretty good retention belt holster and would consider getting an extender or something of that nature to drop it down... however the only extenders I have found dont look like they would hold up to much. Anyone know where I could find one?:confused:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm looking for the EXACT same thing, But for a 6' barrel model. It's not hard for Me to find something to rig it up, but it's all mix matched holster parts. I want one unit that's made specifically for this. Safariland makes one for speed shooters. It's Made for a S&W, but the Security Six will fit. Only other thing I can think of is a straight custom from scratch.-Tucker Gunleather

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I didnt even think of a custom shop. There is a local one here I might be able to see if they can do something for me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cheaper than Dirt item number TRW-500 that will work with the 4" there is also the TRW-505 which is for larger guns I don't have one of those. Anyway it seems like it would be cheap but I bought one for my XDM originaly. Since I have owned it I have stuffed everything from Caplocks to .44 magnums in the thing. I was even able to make it fit my buddys stubby s&w 500 mag. It's actualy a big shaped velcro plate you fold over onto itself to form the pouch. it has alot of ajustment. I love it I use it every time I go shooting and as for functionality, I practice tai-kwon-do and ever since I got this I practice with a gun on as part of my routine. It's been 4 months holster looks great.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks looks good as well as cheaper then the custom shop i talked too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts