Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 4.5 10mm with threaded barrel. I have the Holosun dot on the gun. I can say that Comptac International fits this gun perfect.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 4.5 10mm with threaded barrel. I have the Holosun dot on the gun. I can say that Comptac International fits this gun perfect.
I had a hard time finding a holster to fit my 10mm with my particular setup.
Running the XDM 10mm OSP with Springer Precision Compensator, Vortex Venom Red Dot, and a Baldr Mini laser / light.
Tried several generics, with absolutely no luck.

Stumbled across SwapRig (SwapRig Holsters IWB & OWB Holsters) and got exactly what I was looking for.
You can pick your exact setup and the Kydex shell that goes over the leather back is molded to fit.
I can state from experience that the MiniSwap variant for the XDM is not optimal due to the sheer size of the frame. Works like a champ for a (sub)compact.
My personal recommendation for the XDM is the Revolution holster.

There are pros and cons to SwapRig, however.
Pro - fits your setup like a glove, extremely comfortable, modular configuration
Con - will not fit any other configuration (but you can get different shells, which they call SwapSkins, to fit other setups and pistols), a little pricy but not outragous for what you get

Side Note - I originally had the Baldr Pro on my XDM. It is extremely tight and tends to stick and change the light mode to laser only when inserted into the holster. The light is extremely bright, but batteries don't last long. I don't recommend the Baldr Pro if you ever plan on holstering.

Full disclaimer - I have no affiliation with and get no compensation from SwapRig. I have 3 of their custom holsters and about a dozen SwapSkins (all personally paid for in full) for various pistols and setups.

I am brand new to the forum and apologize if this should have been posted somewhere else or in some way different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts