·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have three HK options.

SL-8
USC
USP

Do a search on those guns and you will see the most bad ass guns ever! My next gun will be an SL8. The SL8 is the civilian version of the G36 and the USC is the civilian version of the UMP. Then if you get one of those you must let me try them!

·
Registered
3 Posts
the name says it all. this is what i would want to buy (if i could save up the money) the good ol HKL mark23 Socom or the civilian version with the treaded barrel. 45 acp

·
Registered
802 Posts
HK Mark23 SOCOM said:
the name says it all. this is what i would want to buy (if i could save up the money) the good ol HKL mark23 Socom or the civilian version with the treaded barrel. 45 acp
+1, HK USP-T here, absolutely love it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
The USP Tactical is awesome, and I'd love to own one, but it has no practical purpose for the average user. The damn thing is huge, way too large for me to carry, and I doubt that it's a better target gun than a comparable 1911.

That said, I nominate the P2000. Fully ambidextrous for us lefties, interchangeable grip backs to accomodate different hand sizes, and a sweet trigger make for a wonderful package. HK, a notoriously stingy company, even include three mags. :D

·
Registered
802 Posts
stealthsniper said:
The USP Tactical is awesome, and I'd love to own one, but it has no practical purpose for the average user. The damn thing is huge, way too large for me to carry, and I doubt that it's a better target gun than a comparable 1911.

That said, I nominate the P2000. Fully ambidextrous for us lefties, interchangeable grip backs to accomodate different hand sizes, and a sweet trigger make for a wonderful package. HK, a notoriously stingy company, even include three mags. :D
For someone like myself who has LARGE hands, and didn't want just SA, and can carry it comfrotably, it was practical

1 - 6 of 6 Posts