Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally hit the range today since winter! :oops: I usually go once a month. Brought a girl whom is a friend of mine for her first time. Brought the shotgun for skeets and the XD9 service and XD40sc and what a fun time!!! She could not hit the skeets but thats ok more practice. She did good for pistols. I asked her which pistol she liked better and she liked the nine....however she hit the bullseye twice with the 40sc!! I was proud. Also I just can't say enough about the .40sc I just love that gun and I am doing really well with it!!! I hardly notice the recoil anymore and the 9mm seems like a .22! My shooting is getting great and for not shooting since winter I was impressed how quick I came back on target and shooting quick too. All I got to say is those subcompacts are great shooters and I think I shoot it much better than the service model!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I noticed you're in Iowa too and the weather today was FANTASTIC. I might have to talk the boys into a trip out to the range too!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed you're in Iowa too and the weather today was FANTASTIC. I might have to talk the boys into a trip out to the range too!
Your not kidding bro the weather was perfect! Could not be better!! We were gonna go last week but it was hot and humid. Today was a blessing in weather and perfect timing for a shoot.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I love the recoil on XD/XDMs
my XDM45 feels like most 9mms and my brothers XDM9 feels like a 22 mag. congrats on gatting back into the great blue firing range :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts