Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever buy from this company? They have some components I've been looking for.

Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I posted this question here and at Sigforum.com, and got no replies at either place.

I went ahead and ordered the Sierra bullets I needed, since no one else that I could find had any, and I'm almost out. The order came today.

Looks like a legitimate place.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
I purchased three or four magazines for my Ruger SR9c from them - at the time, they were the only ones who had them, and they actually had a reasonable price on them.

The transaction went as smoothly as with any other business, and like you said, fulfillment was faster than I'd expected.

I'd definitely go with them again, if the occasion came up. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's too bad that you have to be so careful with your credit info.

I'd never heard of them before this, and only found them through a Google search as a supplier of the bullets I needed.

Anyway, this place looks OK.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
It's too bad that you have to be so careful with your credit info.
Agreed.

These days, there's more and more attacks on individual retailers - even some of the more well-known are not immune. Earlier this year, it was Buds, and somewhere within the last two or three (IIRC), TADGear also fell prey. :cry:

My online purchases are all routed via a very small/limited account, which is also very tightly monitored by my bank. Even so, I've still run into situations a couple of times over the course of the last 5 or so years.

·
Super Moderator
46,389 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts