Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I used to shoot a high standard 22, and I still own a high standard 20 gauge. I thought they went out of business a long time ago.

·
Registered
968 Posts
The Hgh Standard 1911 was made by Armscor. If $400.00 or less, I'd get it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have one and have put around 1000 rds through it. Functions very well, although the mag supplied isnt the best. Definatly dont pay over $400.00 for one, they can be found for even less

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
I thought they went out of business a long time ago.
Actually I recently found out they are back around, in texas now and not CT. My dad owns a HS 12 guage that he's had since he was 16. He had told me that they were out of business until i recently googled them and found their web site. They make .22 target pistols, 1911s and AR-15s now.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
My son has a HS .45 and loves it. It is very reliable. Do not however, count on the magazine that it comes with. It is not good quality. All else is good though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I like mine. Buy that one. $400.00 is probably as high as you should go on price. Get yourself some good magazines & have some fun!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Over on the m1911.org website Armscor is being put together with, and I believe, the same company as Rock Island Armory!!! And if you are looking for good deals on Rock Island this is the best website I have seen, price wise!!!

Centerfire Systems - 1911

Almost every loves their Rock Island 1911, from what I understand!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts