Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are or if there will be higher capacity mags coming out for the 10mm? I have a bunch of 15’s but it’d be nice to get a 25 or 30 round like my other pistols have. I see there are extensions but it seems like they are over $50 and only add 4 rounds while making the firearm less reliable for feeding and losing the slide lock feature on an empty mag. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dude, I thought 15+1 of hot 200gr 10mm is a BEAST amount of ammo. I guess you want that many rounds for.some range fun?

When I carry my xdm10 I feel like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a beast and that’s why I bought that and usually carry it over 9mm with 17 rounds. I have a MCK for my Glock 9mm and that’s amazing. Since I’m well stocked with 10mm and less so in 9 I wanted to start shooting the MCK with that. The Glock I have 34 round mags for it and that’s awesome for range or home defense in the MCK. It’d be nice to see something with extended mags for the 10mm and xd mod 2 45 (both fit in that chassis).

·
Registered
45 Posts
I doubt it. XD stuff just doesn't have the aftermarket support behind them like other brands. Then on top of that you are talking 10mm. I have a kriss vector in 10mm and glock doesn't even make a happy stick for 10mm. I have to use it her kriss extensions or an after market mag.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
It's a beast, indeed. No way I can CC it.
You're not trying hard enough then.

A very good belt, good holster and clothing a size bigger, you would be good for 16 hour days, unless you have a colostomy bag on one side and catheter bag on the other.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Man, I struggle carrying my P365! I just don't know how you guys do it.
Really?? It's not much bigger than my XD in 45acp. I carried it IWB, very comfortably, for many years in this setup.
You're not trying hard enough then.

A very good belt, good holster and clothing a size bigger, you would be good for 16 hour days, unless you have a colostomy bag on one side and catheter bag on the other.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It probably helps that I am 6'3" tall and weigh 298. I had a guy tell me once that I could IWB a .50 Barrett. That might be a bit uncomfortable. I could always dress it up to look like a crutch and put my leg in a fake cast....:oops:

Here I am (40lbs heavier) carrying my full size Browning HiPower IWB. Shirts tucked in so you can see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts