Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey World...® what's going on so I'm a big guy 6'3" 350 I just order the HH holster for iwb carry for my XD Mod 2 4.0, I hope this works out well. Do you guys have any tips on what position to carry in...

Either way I will give u guy feedback once it comes

·
Registered
255 Posts
I carry my XDm 3.8 Compact 9mm in a Hidden Hybrid at about 4 o'clock. Works very well for me with a flannel or similar heavy shirt, not so much with a T-shirt. I find it to be very comfortable though, and often carry it on long walks and hikes. I'm 6'1", 190lb.

Hope you like yours, I bet you will!

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
I use a Hidden Hybrid for all of my full size guns. I'm 6'4" and 225ish. I love them because it's what I'm used to. Their probably not wholly different from Crossbreeds or AG's.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I carry my XDm 3.8 Compact 9mm in a Hidden Hybrid at about 4 o'clock. Works very well for me with a flannel or similar heavy shirt, not so much with a T-shirt. I find it to be very comfortable though, and often carry it on long walks and hikes. I'm 6'1", 190lb.

Hope you like yours, I bet you will!
Yea I can't wait till it comes I have heard good thing I will keep u updated

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Nice pics that was one of my concerns that it will not tuck in the waist band well but it appears to go deep
Yeah and that's not even on the deepest setting for me. YMMV

Reactions: Mr.Mod2
1 - 6 of 6 Posts