Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pretty sure I've seen everyone of his videos. Thats the least he's ever spoken about Glock ! Also, never that amped up about a gun !!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I noticed he was a tad amped as well. Says a bit about the new XDm, doesn't it?

He uses the Uplula loaded last I saw.

·
Registered
403 Posts
What mag loader is he using? It doesn't look like the springfield one.
It's an UpLula. Way better than the Springfield. They really help with new magazines and they also save a lot of time. So if you want to spend your time at the range shooting and less time loading magazines, the UpLula is a great $35 spent.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I watch his vids all the time, but I think this is the first time I've seen him take out all the animals on those 3 tiers. In fact, he usually doesn't even shoot at the chickens because they are so hard to hit.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I watch his vids all the time, but I think this is the first time I've seen him take out all the animals on those 3 tiers. In fact, he usually doesn't even shoot at the chickens because they are so hard to hit.
Yeah, this is the first time I've seen him shoot the chickens as well. He doesn't even attempt that with his Glocks and those are his favorites.

·
Registered
120 Posts
wow if he likes it that much it must be worth all the talk about it

·
Registered
205 Posts
BOY!!!

He looks so happy having that new toy in his hands that I wish I was there! It seems he hit almost every shot he fired!!

Thanks for the link!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yeah, this is the first time I've seen him shoot the chickens as well. He doesn't even attempt that with his Glocks and those are his favorites.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was caught off guard by this, lol!

The string on the Gong through the smoke was quite impressive. I do so enjoy this guys videos.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Guy can sure shoot, no doubt about it.

"I might be able to send this one back!" -Love it.
i think he said "i might NOT be able to send this one back!" saying, he's gonna keep the mutha and not return it as promised...that was my take on what he said/meant?

·
Registered
403 Posts
i think he said "i might NOT be able to send this one back!" saying, he's gonna keep the mutha and not return it as promised...that was my take on what he said/meant?
I wonder if manufacturers let reviewers do that with T&E guns, assuming they give them the money for it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
**cough cough** Robert Jennings Leatham was born to Nyle and Carol Leatham on January 27, 1961, at the Southside Hospital in Mesa, Arizona.
24 - Time USPSA National Champion
5 - Time IPSC World Champion
16 - Time 1911 Single Stack Classic Champion
9 - Time NRA Bianchi Cup Champion
7 - Time Steel Challenge Champion
6 - Time IDPA CDP National Champion
1 - Time IDPA ESP National Indoor Champion
5 - Division USPSA Champion
1985 Triple Crown Winner
2 - Total Knee Replacements

hes not some nerdy engineer in crotia.

i like the hickok45 reviews....sometimes when hes not all "glock this, glock that" but he should do some fact finding before he talks..... just saying google is an easy thing to use.....

·
Registered
653 Posts

hes not some nerdy engineer in crotia.

i like the hickok45 reviews....sometimes when hes not all "glock this, glock that" but he should do some fact finding before he talks..... just saying google is an easy thing to use.....

Uh...listen to the part right after he says that?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
LOL. You should probably listen to what he says right after before you post... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts