Springfield XD Forum banner

Hi-Point Torture Test

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  unclejed 
#1 ·
Not that I would ever own one, thought it would be better than a sharp stick or a well-thrown rock, but this is interesting:

#4 ·
I can't respect anyone's opinion that starts flagging his buddy.

Loctite/paint pen/regularly check your gear. A gun falling off your belt is unacceptable

#6 ·
I can't respect anyone's opinion that starts flagging his buddy.

Loctite/paint pen/regularly check your gear. A gun falling off your belt is unacceptable
But..it says right at the beginning....they're trained professionals!

When I read the thread title I thought it would be about torturing a guy by making him carry one.
:lol:

#7 ·
Well my hipiont carbine is a good little shooter and can group a quarter size at 50 yds with a little cheapo 4x scope on it. Pretty sure it would "make ya dead"if need be. The few hipiont pistols Ive handled would double as a great 3lb hammer
I couldn't get more than "minute of paper plate" with mine, I suppose a 9mm AR is in my future at some point.

#8 ·
I thought the claim that they were "professionals" was a stretch. There's another of their videos where they actually blow one up.

The carbine is intriguing, but as far as their pistols are concerned, if I had to choose between a hi-point and a sharp stick I would be hard pressed not to pick the sharp stick and die with my dignity intact.

#10 ·
Forgot to mention mine is a 40 cal.
Convert it to 10mm, all you need to do is drill out the chamber a little deeper!
( slinking away lol )

I didn't like mine very much, built like a tank on the inside, but didn't like much else about it. Would have kept it and added a new stock if the accuracy had been there.

#11 ·
If only I could find a bulky large gun that shoots pistol calibers I would be so happy.

#13 ·
If only I could find a bulky large gun that shoots pistol calibers I would be so happy.
Same here. I'd do cartwheels if I could find one with questionable reliabilty and quality to boot.

#15 ·
#17 ·
OH you guys.....I guess glock folks have to have a firearm to make fun of it might as well be Hi Points :)

#21 ·
I owned a Hi Point 9mm. Bought it for $50 bucks from a friend. Put well over 1200 rounds through it without a single failure. Couldn't tear it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
Not much of a friend if he sold you a Hipoint for 50 bucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.