Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to put back together a Hi Point 380acp for a friend. He couldnt get the mag to stay and therefore the gun will not fire. Well when I tore it down its missing the Magazine Catch Spring and I cannot find anywhere that sells Parts. Even the Hi Point website I'm either not navigating it correctly or something :rolleyes: but I can't find anything and google isnt helping either.... Anyone know where I might be able to look up parts:?:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uh no its 2:15AM were I am but maybe in a few hours

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
The folks in the HP forum can help for sure. But also keep in mind that you can simply send it in to HP for repair. For free, no questions asked.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well this is really my first hands on expeirence with Hi Point and it really makes me love my XD even more thats for dang sure. I have a friend with a 9mm and my Brother had a 380 just like the one I'm working on... Dont think I'll will ever own one for myself:-?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm trying to put back together a Hi Point 380acp for a friend. He couldnt get the mag to stay and therefore the gun will not fire. Well when I tore it down its missing the Magazine Catch Spring and I cannot find anywhere that sells Parts. Even the Hi Point website I'm either not navigating it correctly or something :rolleyes: but I can't find anything and google isnt helping either.... Anyone know where I might be able to look up parts:?:
If u find where to get this magazine catch spring would you please post info here I am having the same problem looking for it. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts