Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Joe, from Indiana. I'm also a refugee from Glock Talk. The site went down by hackers. I tried to get in today, now it says I'm banned from the site.

No idea why! I hope you don't mind, if I join you guys. Looks like a great site. Already have an XDM 9mm, it pre-dates all my Glocks. Guess I should have stopped at one. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm Joe, from Indiana. I'm also a refugee from Glock Talk. The site went down by hackers. I tried to get in today, now it says I'm banned from the site.

No idea why! I hope you don't mind if I join you guys. Looks like a great site. Already have an XDM 9mm, it predates all my Glocks.
Guess I should have stopped at one.

Thanks for having me.

·
Premium Member
127,706 Posts
Welcome to XD Talk, Joe.

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
it is being repaired and should be back up and fully functioning in another 15 minutes or so

vBulletin Message
Good news guys! The datbase has been repaired! I am currently putting the finishing touches on the repairs and making a backup of the repaired DB. We should be back up by 3pm CST. Eric

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Hi! I'm Joe, from Indiana. I'm also a refugee from Glock Talk. The site went down by hackers. I tried to get in today, now it says I'm banned from the site.

No idea why! I hope you don't mind, if I join you guys. Looks like a great site. Already have an XDM 9mm, it pre-dates all my Glocks. Guess I should have stopped at one. Thanks for having me.

Earlier today it told everyone they are banned..........be patient, the hackers messed up a lot of things.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Welcome, this IS a nice site with mostly open minded peeps, but glocks DO suck lol:twisted:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome from Washington!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
haha ^^ i like

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Hello Joe and welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts