Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Names Tom, or just "T", and I'm from Florida's capital, Tallahassee. We just got our own Sportsman's Warehouse a couple months back and I don't like them, not a bit...they keep me broke!

Two days ago they forced an XD Tactical in .45ACP into my hands and made me take it home. So I'm here to find out about the ancillary toys...I mean equipment...available to dress it out to do what I want to do with it. If that makes sense...

Found out about you all from the USCCA Forums of which I am a member. I am looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully being able to learn first, then perhaps contribute. I reload, and know handguns, but this is my first experience with the XD platform. I am looking forward to participating in these forums. Thanks! T :D

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mr. T, yep watch those weapon salesmen, they are pretty tough!!!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome Tom, from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Welcome tom! Another Tallahassean here as well. Good to see a neighbor.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! That's the exact flavor of XD I have too. I love mine and I'm sure you will too!!! Congrats on the new XD!!! And good luck not wanting more XD's they're addictive!!!!;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the forum from FL:D

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Yeah I used to work for Sportsmans Warehouse... Always had happy prices.... anyways...

Welcome from Phoenix Arizona.... Happy Shooting...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Welcome from Homosassa

1 - 20 of 21 Posts