Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking around this forum for about a year now but I guess its time to say hi. I bought my first XD about 9 months ago and its been flawless after 1000 rounds. Tonight after the long 10 day waiting period I was able to bring home a XD-40 SC for my XD-40 V-10 to be buddies with. Thanks to all the members of this forum for posting great information. Now I have to save up and get a XD-40 Tactical :lol:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hey buddy! Welcome! Where in SoCal?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome from Sunny but cool weather Florida!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the forum. ANd just out of curiosity, how much did you pick your xd 40 up for? I have a 5"tactical 40 coming in Wednesday and will be paying $641 out the door. Seems like it is a lot higher than anyone else is paying.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im in San Bernardino for those that were asking. Wind blew most of the smoke out of the area. I picked up my XD-40 SC for $581 out the door.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Welcome from the wild west. Excellent choice in handguns.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Welcome. Planning some kind of get together soon. Trip to Iron Sights and then dinner at In-N-Out. Maybe January.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome to the forum. ANd just out of curiosity, how much did you pick your xd 40 up for? I have a 5"tactical 40 coming in Wednesday and will be paying $641 out the door. Seems like it is a lot higher than anyone else is paying.
XD40 4" for $529 (+tax +DROS +HSC) here in SD.

·
Registered
408 Posts
welcome to the forum! I used to be stationed in 29 Palms, just down the road from you.
I picked up my used XD9 V10 for $460 out the door!!! the ten day wait in CA SUCKS!!! lol. hit me up if you want some extra 10rd mags.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome from Orange County, glad to have you aboard! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts