Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Steve . I own a XDM 3.8 with the full size grip frame . 3 19 round mags and all of the normal XDM gear that comes with the weapon. I also have the blackhawk CQC level 2 holster. And a blackhawk inside the waist band neoprean holster. My carry ammo for this weapon is hornaday critical defense defensive ammo . 58 rounds ready to go . My work gun is a S&W model 64-7 with uncle mikes grips and 18 rounds of speer gold dot law enforcement ammo. And a galls holster I hate .my body armour is level 3 a . My AR is a M&P 15 with all mag pull moe furniture chambers in 5.56. So that's enough about me for now .

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
23,668 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
My name is Steve . I own a XDM 3.8 with the full size grip frame . 3 19 round mags and all of the normal XDM gear that comes with the weapon. I also have the blackhawk CQC level 2 holster. And a blackhawk inside the waist band neoprean holster. My carry ammo for this weapon is hornaday critical defense defensive ammo . 58 rounds ready to go . My work gun is a S&W model 64-7 with uncle mikes grips and 18 rounds of speer gold dot law enforcement ammo. And a galls holster I hate .my body armour is level 3 a . My AR is a M&P 15 with all mag pull moe furniture chambers in 5.56. So that's enough about me for now .
Sounds like good set ups. Welcom!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the hornaday and have seen it work . The speer is Leo issue ammo . They make me carry it . The ar gets a diet of american eagle ball and some tracer a.d for real fun I use TAP hallow points . Make great holes through wind shield and don't deflect like ball .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts