Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a couple of days and thought I should join. I have been in the market for a home defense pistol and since election day :)() I figure I better speed up the process while there is still time to get what I want.

So...does anyone have any good info on where to get a xdm in black around St. Louis/St. Charles, MO?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Welcome from NC! Enjoy!:)

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Hi Matt,
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Always good to see another Missourian on board...welcome!

·
Premium Member
127,068 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Texas. I lived in St. Louis most of my life and moved to Texas 17 years ago. I was in St. Peters 2 weeks ago visiting my mother.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Hello from another Missourian!

There are several good shops in the StL area. Most all of them have XDs, and some have XDMs. I would call around to...

Top Gun - Imperial, MO
Denny Dennis - Fenton, MO
On Target - Valley Park, MO
Cabela's - Hazelwood, MO
Bass Pro - St. Chuck, MO
Mike's Guns - St. Chuck, MO

There are many others. Let me know if any of those don't work out...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the all the greetings and recommendations. I actually went to Mike's last night and picked up a xdm 9mm. Good prices and great to do business with.

I thought it was funny that he mentioned election day was the busiest day that have had in quite awhile.

·
Registered
78 Posts
whats up matt. im also in st. louis. where in the area are you. i got my xd9sc at Nassau.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whats up matt. im also in st. louis. where in the area are you. i got my xd9sc at Nassau.
I am near highway 94 and midrivers mall. Where are you located? Mike's Guns was close to on the way home last night and heard good reviews so I checked it out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
at the moment im in bellefontain neighbors. hopfully getting a house in florissant

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I too will be going shopping very soon. Welcome from Minnesota.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts