Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a XD-9sc about 2 days ago. I've put about 100 rounds down range. I absolutely love it.

So much better than my glock 26. I've yet to find a decent holster but here in Texas there are plenty of leather makers, so I'm thinking of getting one custom made.

Just saying hello.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern California! Congratulations on the new purchase!

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

Good choice on the XD - love mine

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Texas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As another Houstionan, welcome to the forum!

As far as a holster, I just got a Crossbreed SuperTuck for my XDm and I love it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been hearing nothing but good stuff about that crossbreed super tuck.

Is that pretty comfortable while sitting?

Oh and I actually live in spring Texas so you are alot closer than you'd think @CGP

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been hearing nothing but good stuff about that crossbreed super tuck.

Is that pretty comfortable while sitting?

Oh and I actually live in spring Texas so you are alot closer than you'd think @CGP
I have no problem with it so far, but it is still very new for me. Finding the right position and cant is the thing. The Crossbreed has 4 positions for both the front and back clip. Having the gun cant forward seems to work best. For pics of mine, take a look at this thread.

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/crossbreed-holsters/179019-got-my-supertuck-yesterday-finally.html

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome from DFW!

·
Registered
128 Posts
ya hey 'dere! Welcome and congrats on the new shooter! I have a Crossbreed Supertuck also, can't go wrong with it, especially for the price, the waiting time sucks though. Yesterday I clicked on the Tucker Gun Leather add and saw their hybred holster, it looks pretty nice, but sure is pricey. Good Luck Brother! and if we can help ya we will.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
welcome from Lake mary, Fl! Happy 4th of July!:D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa