Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,

I'm a proud owner of my XDm .40 with Veridian X5L for probably 5 years now. I'm having a hell of a time finding holsters for this set up but I absolutely love it. Look forward to getting educated, Cheers!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome from the next town over ( APEX, NC) :D. I also have an XDM .40 and I love this thing. Just went and put about 200 rounds down range today too. Is yours the 3.8''?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from the next town over ( APEX, NC) :D. I also have an XDM .40 and I love this thing. Just went and put about 200 rounds down range today too. Is yours the 3.8''?
Ha! we literally just got back from Apex, we were at DJ's berry patch. I have the 4.5" with Veridian X5L.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Premium Member
127,992 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome from Central Florida.
I lived in East Orlando near UCF for a while

Welcome neighbor! I also live in Cary.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like 80% of the people in Cary we're not from here originally but we love it.

Welcome from Louisiana
Definitely on my bucket list, I wanted to get over there when I was working in Houston but never got the chance. Someday...

welcome from ct. I just worked with a guy from Ashville and I am from richlands
Both places are awesome, our household is torn because my gf wants to move closer to the beach and I'm extremely conflicted because I grew up near the beach in CA but love the mountains as well.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome from Georgia
A Veteran - whether active duty, discharged, retired or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" to uphold and defend our Constitution, for an amount of "up to and including my life". That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that.

You're signature nailed it! Cheers!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Both places are awesome, our household is torn because my gf wants to move closer to the beach and I'm extremely conflicted because I grew up near the beach in CA but love the mountains as well.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I love the mountains too. and the wife loves the beach. so I feel for you brother

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts