Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi. Sort of new XD owner, picked mine up a few weeks ago. 5" XD9, all black. Got a neat little package deal, the gun, three 16-round mags, and the plastic holster. Not too shabby.

I was bored this morning, waiting for the sun to rise, so I grabbed my video camera...

http://www.djdarknez.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=740

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks for posting the video. I'm looking for a black 4" 9mm, for carry, but it's going to have to be after Christmas. Present for ME! Do you like the plastic holster? Works well?

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Welcome to two of the posters on this thread.

Ed

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha QVC! Wouldn't it be interesting to see hot models parading around the stage with with pistols attached to thongs? That's not me... :wink:

I forget what song that is...I had Winamp playing while working in AutoCad, and that's just when I happened to grab my camera :D

Mine was an early birthday present to myself. The holster doesn't get much use, since IL does not allow concealed carry. I have to put up with wearing it around the house. Feels good! At first, I was weary of the holster, but it's actually pretty nice. It's even adjustable to how tight you want it to grab the slide.

And yeah, the other video is a friend of mine, DJBZ. I had the brilliant idea :roll: to bring it along one night while he played.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts