Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I knew Ive always had a old handgun and Ive been about ready to cash it in for a new one for sure. I was at my LGS and in the used guns for sale section, they had a glock 17 gen3 limited edition GSSF. the only thing that makes it a limited edition is its 1 of 1000.

here is some more info i found on glockfaq:
GSSF 10th Anniversary Commemorative
The GSSF Commemorative Glock was released in 2001 through and for the Glock Shooting Sports Foundation. Only members were allowed to order, and they were sold at the same price as direct sales to officers costs ($398.20 + $10.00 S&H). These 1000 pistols were to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the organization which Glock, Inc. set up to encourage the use of Glock pistols in a competition that would not be dominated by professional shooters. For more info on GSSF go to [link]. Another unique thing about the GSSF Glock is that they do not have the "US" at the end of the serial number. Presumably, this was in order to fit the organization's initials into the serial number.

now to be honest I dont care if its a limited edition I just want a new HD and target gun and the darn thing is 200 freakin bucks! do you think it would be a good idea gettin a glock like that that is that cheap?:confused:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I went to the LGS to go get but i was being very stupid when I saw it yesterday a tag on another gun made it look like the glock was 200. it was my mistake. the darn gun is 700 i hate the way they got them tags on the guns like the way they do... oh well. well i ended up sellin my handgun and now il be gettin a 1911 so i win :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
LOL, I was just going to post you better run back there and buy it quick before someone who knows what they are doing see's it's priced wrong!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea I was very upset. I just feel wierd now not havin a hand gun in the house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts