Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody,

I've been a member for a while but I never introduced myself or posted.

I live in Las Vegas Nevada, and I've had my XDM9 for over a year now. It is my carry gun and my HD. I am looking into getting XDM9 compact soon. Along with some other modifications... Tritium sights and trigger kits...and I probably won't be able to stop myself there haha.

Well, before I start to ramble I just wanted to introduce myself to everybody.

Maybe I'll actually post sometime soon... haha. Good Day everybody.

Happy Independance Day

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

What part of Vegas do you live in? I used to live in SW Vegas, rhodes ranch out by durango and 215

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am constantly moving...haha. I am currently living central Vegas, about 5 miles from the strip... and The Gun Store Las Vegas. :D. But I stay over by Nellis occasionally. Sometimes down by Anthem. And sometimes even out in Sandy Valley (60 miles from Vegas). Oh the constant moving... haha

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
You should check out spurlocks in henderson. Best prices in town. Got my chp through the gun store.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm Spurlocks? I never heard of them... and I thought I was an insider on the gun stores out in Vegas haha. I'll have to wander in there soon.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Spurlocks is on paciffic and water. Its the only place I spend any money. However I found machinegun kellys, and they have afew rifles I want. One I have my eye on is a 308 enfield.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have browsed Machine Gun Kelly's a few times, I just can't ever find anything I want or need to have... but they do have an alright selection. I just wish they had more, but theclerks are very helpful.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk from Central CA!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello and Happy Independence Day to you too!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.