Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's upu guys? Name's Giancarlo. Pictured below is my room mates' (my uncle and best friend) and my collection

XD9c (roomie) XD9sc (uncle) XD9sc and beretta px4 .40 (me)
from left to right

the two SC's have pearce grips on them but beside that no mods, MTAC is on its way for my SC and i will be picking up an additional body for the PX4 soon after i receive my CC.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
plantation, thanks for the warm welcome... haha my house seems startlingly safe. here's the even better part.

these are our dogs (red nose is mine and the blue nose is the room mate's with the compact 9)

oh and the girl on the left, that's mine... hehe!

(starts putting on flamesuit for posting pictures of hott girls who, by the way, own a sig mosquito and a J-frame S&W 38 special)

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Welcome from UT!

·
Premium Member
127,068 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Welcome from the West Palm Beach area...it took me a minute to realize there were dogs in that picture! :mrgreen:;):cool:

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Colorado

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
WAIT!! I would like to add (after I saw the other pic) WOW! Did I say nice family, well that sir, is an understatement. You are surrounded by the best things in life.. hats off to ya!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
WAIT!! I would like to add (after I saw the other pic) WOW! Did I say nice family, well that sir, is an understatement. You are surrounded by the best things in life.. hats off to ya!!
thanks very much sir. i certainly can't complain.

Welcome to the forum
so what part of florida are you from :confused:

i go to shoot straight in apopka :twisted::twisted:
i'm from plantation. in broward county

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello there and welcome fellow Floridian, nice group of weapons you have there, I guess I'll have to take a look at your post again, I don't remember seeing any dogs, LOL. :rolleyes: I lived up in your neck of the woods there for a couple of years, off Pine Island Road and Sunrise Blvd.
Haven't been there in a while. Nice area as i remember...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome from Houston! We XDtalk newbies gotta stick together!! Beautiful dogs/women by the way! (Not a huge fan of the "ear clipping" tho, I like my pits natural looking.) Nonetheless, beautiful animals!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts