Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's everyone doing today??? Im the current owner of a 2005 service model xd9, and a 2008 sub compact xd9. I recently purchased the xd9 sc after a long fight between it an the m&p 9c. I currenly also own a para 1911, sig p239, sig p226, walther p99, ruger single six, and a NAA 22lr revolver with folding grip (as far as handguns). I find myself loving the XD :mrgreen:. For starters, can anyone agree with me on my most recent purchase of the xd9 sc vs the m&p 9c, if so, why???? Thanks. almost forgot the best way to describe myself is CLEAN GUNS, DIRTY BOOTS.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome from Colorado

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome from NC. I would have chosen the XD over the M&P as well.
If its dependable and you shoot it well, stick with it. Remember, its what works for you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome from CT.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone.......I hope when my xd sc comes in tuesday, i'll feel like I made the right decision between it and the m&p 9c. If not then maybe i'll have to buy both :cool:. I have nothing but good things to say about my xd9 service. One thing i could never understand was how some people think glocks look better :confused:. (Only thing that really matters is how the gun feels in your hand and how you shoot that particular weapon.) But that being said i think the xd line is sexy as anything.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
First of all welcome to the forum and congrats on your second XD!!!

can anyone agree with me on my most recent purchase of the xd9 sc vs the m&p 9c, if so, why????
I would say you made the right choice simply for familiarity of the XD platform. Enjoy that new XD!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome from MI........ You are going to love the sc9. I shot my buddies and loved it, so I looked for one for about a week and couldn't find one.... I (being impatient like a child) found an awesome used (like new) M&P 9c and bought it. I gotta tell you I really like the M&P as well, I Liked the XD a little better but I am completely happy with the M&P.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome from OK! You picked a great pistol. The XD is one of my favored pistols.

-- Richard

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome from MI........ You are going to love the sc9. I shot my buddies and loved it, so I looked for one for about a week and couldn't find one.... I (being impatient like a child) found an awesome used (like new) M&P 9c and bought it. I gotta tell you I really like the M&P as well, I Liked the XD a little better but I am completely happy with the M&P.
It should be here tommorrow :D. I should be able to snap some pics, and make it to the range. Which one felt better in your hand????? Thats the one thing i've read alot about is, how the m&p feels great in hand. What did u like better about the xd sc ???? thanks

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Welcome from UT!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts