Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have had my XD40SVC for just under a month now and have about 400 rounds through it (WWB, wish it was PMC, but oh well). During the first 200 I had a few FTFeeds but other than that no hitches. Anyway i have been going to the range and shootin pretty good groups of 4-5 shots. But I am dropping alot of shots. I dont think I am compensating for recoil. I am just thinkin it is because i am used to sights on a Steyr M40 and my 1911. It seems like I am aiming at just above the 5 ring and I hit below. Any suggestions to help this would be great.

BTW: Has anyone else had problems getting PMC or any other brand locally. I have heard that PMC is about 5000rnds backordered on 5.56mm.

Thanks,
Tombo

P.S.
I will hopefully post some pics of the XD40 SVC w/XML attached as I have not seen any on here yet.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Get some snap caps and have a friend load them randomly in your mags. I think you will see why you have your problem. I was embarrassed to find how bad I was with one of my pistols when I gave it to a friend to shoot. All of the stray shots went away when he shot it. :oops:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts