Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on all of the great input I've seen here and other forums about Sigs I've been thinking about getting one to use as a carry. Is there a Sig model that would qualify as a compact carry in 9mm to look at? A single stack would be best. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Registered
815 Posts
a sig p239 in either 9mm or 40 is a good carry peice!

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
a sig p239 in either 9mm or 40 is a good carry peice!
thats what my cousin used to carry till he tried my xd 45 compact, still has it, just doesnt carry it every day.

my mom has one to, she doesnt carry it is just at her house.

its a nice gun though, they shoot very well, they are slim, but it might surprise you xdconvert, that if you put on next to a .45 xd compact, the xd is only about 1/8" wider.

thats what swayed my cousin, he boasted to me how thin and slim his p239 was, i rebuffed, its not THAT much thiner, let me see it. then a light went off in his head, he could carry 13 rounds of .45 acp, and it was off to the races.

that being said i am actually a little bit better shooter with the sig, or should i say the sig is a better gun, and with my hand i shoot better, whatever whoever gets the credit, i do get slightly better groups with the sig. The bad guy cant get more "deader" so its a moot point, but it is an accurate piece for sure, and i like how solid it feels in comaprison to the flex of the poly XD.

go rent one, i bet youll love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts