Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have 2 silent thunder holsters IWB....I have heavy duty clips on both of them....i broke one....i can't remember where i ordered them from.....i know duh....i loss my invoice and i can't find them on the internet.....please help before i shoot somebody.....
Wood Automotive tire Floor Flooring Bumper
.....Sgt USMC..OoRah!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I have just bought a bunch from comp-tac holsters for my misc. holders and they work fine... may need to open up a hole a little... but they have been a good "go-to" for me when I need assorted clips. Best price I could find for what I needed, and I think they have close out on accessories from time to time so prices can really good.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Your Google Fu is very weak. Just type in "silent thunder holster" and the first link that Google pukes out is https://www.giholsters.com/
I have several silent thunder, both IWB and OWB. I like the combo of Kydex with leather liner.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hi,

ok i have 2 silent thunder holsters IWB....I have heavy duty clips on both of them....i broke one....i can't remember where i ordered them from.....i know duh....i loss my invoice and i can't find them on the internet.....please help before i shoot somebody..... View attachment 848808 .....Sgt USMC..OoRah!
If you don't mind advice from an old noob, as an option for the FOMI clips, I really like the DCC clips:

Make sure the dimensions given fit your holster and your belt. I use them on my IWB kydex holster and magazine carriers. They are cheap and snug. You might want to pick up the extra hardware (fasteners) just in case. They're cheap too. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Reactions: TSiWRX

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
I've replaced the clips on all of my holsters with various DCC clips.

This includes the one on the Silent Thunder for my little Kahr PM9. I was able to re-use all hardware from its standard clip, without any undue issues.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Hi,

... I was able to re-use all hardware from its standard clip, without any undue issues.
I mentioned the DCC fasteners only because some of my kit used "smooth head" screws. I had to use some long-nosed pliers to grab them and stop them from turning when attaching the DCC clips. But it's do-able. ;)

Thank you, sir, for suggesting DCC clips to me. I hope you don't mind that I share your wisdom. :)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Reactions: TSiWRX
1 - 9 of 9 Posts