Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using this lube since I got out of the Army, mainly for lubricating the rails and barrel. It's great and really stays put. Unfortunately, this is my last bottle, and the label with the NSN fell off somewhere, and I can't identify it anymore to find some more! It is white and thick.
Comes in this bottle:

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Is it kind of "gloopy and a little watery? If so then it is LSA. It was used before CLP came about.
Yep this is what I was going to say, from what I can tell in the picture (a bit fuzzy) it looks like LSA. We used to use this is the military.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep this is what I was going to say, from what I can tell in the picture (a bit fuzzy) it looks like LSA. We used to use this is the military.
Yeah, I got it when I was in the Army. Thanks for the majority identification of this item's TLA!

I *heard* our guys and gals overseas are having luck with Slip 2000 these days, with all that sand and stuff. I'll probably try to get ahold of that. I figure they sponsor products with their lives so if it's true, and they trust it to work out there, it might be worth a look.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I've been using this lube since I got out of the Army, mainly for lubricating the rails and barrel. It's great and really stays put. Unfortunately, this is my last bottle, and the label with the NSN fell off somewhere, and I can't identify it anymore to find some more! It is white and thick.
Comes in this bottle:

LOOKS LIKE MANJUICE:lol:

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
I know exactly what it is. You are probably having trouble with your slide running slow. It is (ELMERS GLUE).:mrgreen::mrgreen: I use it all the time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts