Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello;

I am hoping you can assist me. A few days ago I was viewing a thread on this forum and there was a link in one of the responses to a custom, leather holster company.

The company claims they have a special process to harden the leather to where they do not have to reenforce the openning.

I checked the web site and they make some really cool looking holsters that I may want to order. They are leather with slits cut on the outside portion that reveal an American flag.

I have searched but I can't seem to find this thread again.

Could you help me try to find it?

Thank you!!!

Good Luck And Be Safe!!!
:cool:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just go to the gear section and read the top ten threads there. Im sure its in one of those! But i will rattle of some names. Theis, DMBullard, Bianchi, crossbreed super tuck, kholster, comp-tec minotaur, and turner.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just go to the gear section and read the top ten threads there. Im sure its in one of those! But i will rattle of some names. Theis, DMBullard, Bianchi, crossbreed super tuck, kholster, comp-tec minotaur, and turner.
No, it was not any of those. Thanks for trying!!!

I even searched threads for "holster" and "custom holster" and I still could not find it.

Good Luck And Be Safe!!!
:cool:

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
No problem, totally cool stuff.

Keep us in mind when you need an everyday concealment rig.
:D

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah...there will also be a SuperTuck Deluxe holster ordered soon for my new EMP. And not just because you provided the answer to my question either... LOL!!!

I think I may try the Pure Kustom holster for my new, full size 1911 (SS/black loaded A1) in Single Stack USPSA competition shooting.

Thanks Again!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts