Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide how my Champions look best please vote for your favorites. Should i swap the slides?

Stock Stainless

Stock Lightweight

Swapped slides

·
Registered
265 Posts
These look awesome! I like the two-tone look. But the beauty is you can switch them whenever you want. The silver slide with the black frame is my favorite. Super mean-looking.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im leaning the same way man, the bi-tone stainless on black looks mean. I lust need to get it refinished, the previouse owner left a nasty "idiot mark" on it.

·
Registered
29,621 Posts
If you don't want to go with stock, the stainless frame & black slide is the one that makes the most sense.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
That's why it's so much fun to have more than one.
You can mix and match.
Both look good in all the variations.
:)

If you just can't stand it, ship them to me, I'll figure it out.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's why it's so much fun to have more than one.
You can mix and match.
Both look good in all the variations.
:)

If you just can't stand it, ship them to me, I'll figure it out.....
I think he may go for that idea..:p You must be a great fellow offering your support in such a kind way..I wish I had thought of that..LOL

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the honest opinions!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I think they look great swapped out!!!

the only thing I dont like is the scratched up frames and slides around the slide release...

sorry had to mention it

·
Registered
309 Posts
I like em in their stock form. For some reason, I dig a two-tone look on XD's, especially an OD green frame with a black slide. But for all metal guns, I like solid colors.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Stainless frame, black slide.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the only thing I dont like is the scratched up frames and slides around the slide release...

sorry had to mention it

I purchased them both used, and the previous owners left me that little gift. The black frame is at the smith right now getting refinished, but the stainless frame is where I am stumped. How would I get the scratch removed from the stainless? Anyone have ideas?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts