Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the pleasure to shop for my own present this year I wanted and XDM in 45acp but missed out by 1 day I ended up with a XD tactical in 45 acp for 499.99 100 rounds thru it. I am putting a talon grip on when i get it is there anything else that is worth getting for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you iam sure there are numerous threads started about this but iam still learning how to use the UI thought i would get flamed for asking. I was told I could find good info here I was also told there is someone here the does sights i forgot his screen name

·
Registered
11,292 Posts

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Shoot, clean, repeat.
Worry about mods after you've enjoyed it.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. ...enjoy!

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Shoot, shoot, and shoot!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Welcome from Northbrook, Illinois!

I have an XD45 5" Tactical, very happy with it. The only thing I have done to mine is the LG-445 grip laser. My hands are on the small side, and the LG-445 gives a slight palm swell and makes it fit my hand better.

Crimson Trace Lasergrip For Springfield Armory XD 45 ACP LG445 FREE S H LG-445. Crimson Trace Red Laser Sights.

One of these days, I'm going to add TFO (Tritium Fiber Optic) sights, but I'm having a blast (pun intended) with my XD as it is.

Mark H.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow thanks for the info iam excited to get my pistol out ( gotta wait till the 25th) I did get my talon grip and tipton snap caps in the mail which was promptly snagged from my hands and stuck in with the rest of my presents :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts