Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

I've been quietly reading for a few weeks now, so I figured it was time to put up an introduction post. I live on the Wisconsin/Michigan border in the UP. I got my first handgun (first time owner, not shooter) in June of this year. Exactly one week after I picked up my new to me XD40 I attended an IDPA shoot with my brother and a few friends. I fell in love with the gun and shooting it any chance I get. I did a few IDPA shoots this summer and a fair amount of extra practice when I get the free time.

I will be taking the class to get my Michigan CPL very soon! I've even got my wife interested in pistols a little bit too, so we are currently looking for a pistol for her. She really likes the Nighthawk Lady Hawk right now. So I am trying to find a much more inexpensive 1911 style pistol for her.

Well, I'll see you around...

Cheers! :)

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana!

·
Premium Member
23,668 Posts
hello to ya

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa
I was in Ironwood a few weeks ago, nice area!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello from MN--fellow Yooper also, from Ishpeming. And stop crossing over into WI for the strip joint--lol Ummmm, I mean I heard there was one there or something.....

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. The trucking company I work for hauls Electrical Enclosures out of Systems Control in Iron Mountain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts