Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I have been reading like crazy around here since I bought my XD40 SC yesterday. It was used and came with all kinds of goodies, light rail, night sites, trigger job, lasermax laser, and 6 mags. Shop owners know the owner and said he really braged on the XD as being a shooter but he needed a Desert Eagle. I hope it works as good as they say. Can't wait to pick it up in 8 days 12hrs and 37mins. I just ordered a nightstand safe and ammo that should be here the same day I pick up the XD. I sure hope ammo doesn't go up anymore. Holy Hollowpoints Batman!:shock:

Well thanks for the site. Lots of great info here.:cool:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Greetings all,

I have been reading like crazy around here since I bought my XD40 SC yesterday. It was used and came with all kinds of goodies, light rail, night sites, trigger job, lasermax laser, and 6 mags. Shop owners know the owner and said he really braged on the XD as being a shooter but he needed a Desert Eagle. I hope it works as good as they say. Can't wait to pick it up in 8 days 12hrs and 37mins. I just ordered a nightstand safe and ammo that should be here the same day I pick up the XD. I sure hope ammo doesn't go up anymore. Holy Hollowpoints Batman!:shock:

Well thanks for the site. Lots of great info here.:cool:
Welcome to the forums. What part of nor-cal are you from?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts