Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone today? So I've creeped around this forum for about a month now just reading and trying to retain as much knowledge as possible before joining and making an easy target for all the vets of the forum like I've seen so many do before. haha

I'm currently a student a Texas Tech here in Lubbock, TX. Not to many places to shoot in town but one range that seems pretty friendly and welcoming to new shooters. I've been around firearms most of my life and I'm super happy about my purchase of my XD, I LOVE IT!:rolleyes: I've put about 400 rounds through it so far with hopes of bumping that up considerably throughout the summer.

Like I said, I purchased a XD 9 Subcompact which is going to be my conceled carry/home defense firearm and also my gun that I will be using for USPSA/IDPA. I know it's not ideal for either of those but I want to get some experience before I lay down more cash for a 1911. Hopefully I will get to shoot my first match on the 28th.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks ALL!

Lando

·
Premium Member
26,185 Posts
hello to u

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Colorado

·
Premium Member
22,639 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks all for the welcome! This place is great and really informative love it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.