Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone today? So I've creeped around this forum for about a month now just reading and trying to retain as much knowledge as possible before joining and making an easy target for all the vets of the forum like I've seen so many do before. haha

I'm currently a student a Texas Tech here in Lubbock, TX. Not to many places to shoot in town but one range that seems pretty friendly and welcoming to new shooters. I've been around firearms most of my life and I'm super happy about my purchase of my XD, I LOVE IT!:rolleyes: I've put about 400 rounds through it so far with hopes of bumping that up considerably throughout the summer.

Like I said, I purchased a XD 9 Subcompact which is going to be my conceled carry/home defense firearm and also my gun that I will be using for USPSA/IDPA. I know it's not ideal for either of those but I want to get some experience before I lay down more cash for a 1911. Hopefully I will get to shoot my first match on the 28th.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks ALL!

Lando

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Premium Member
127,272 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome from Northern California!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Raider Power from New Mexico. Patriot is a great place to shoot. I've done some IDPA shoots there and taken a few lessons. I need to get back over there!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome from Washington! Congrats on your xdsc 9.

·
Premium Member
21,736 Posts
hello to u

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Colorado

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all for the welcome! This place is great and really informative love it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts