Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks, just wanted to drop a line in and say Hi. As the new sponsor on the block we are very excited to be here among the other sponsors and forum members.

Please come check out what we have to offer for your XDs or other firearms at TalonGunGrips.com.

AT Talon Grips we take our customer service very seriously and strive to be the very best.

We are very excited to announce our new line of rubber texture grips. This texture offers complete comfort during concealed carry while still offering an anti-slip surface.

Both the rubber and fine granulate textures are extremely durable as well as thin so as not to change the thickness of your OEM grip. Each grip is custom made for the firearm it belongs to for a clean professional look.

Please contact us anytime via our web site with any questions or comments you may have, or just post in this thread. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for dropping in! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for your support.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome, and glad you made it! Thanks for your support.

I wouldn't be without mine on my Glock 27 and the wife loves her's on her 23. I'm still waiting for one to become available for my XD45 compact.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana and thank you for being a sponsor.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a question about removing the grips. Does it leave behind any residue or stickiness?
No not always but if there is anything left behind it is very quickly removed with an alcohol wipe and a little rubbing no matter how long the grip has been on the gun.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, and glad you made it! Thanks for your support.

I wouldn't be without mine on my Glock 27 and the wife loves her's on her 23. I'm still waiting for one to become available for my XD45 compact.

Thanks for the support Chrome! I am still waiting to get my hands on the Compact .45 for sizing, once I do it will be available. :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome I think im going to go order a rubber set for my xdsc

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for offering an interesting product, any chance of getting it to match the two tone OD Green XDM?
Hello PenguinLife,
We've looked for material, but haven't found any that matches well enough. If we ever do it's something to consider.

·
Registered
433 Posts
How long does it take with free.shipping to reach new jersey?

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How long does it take with free.shipping to reach new jersey?
Delivery is free and can be expected within 5-10 business days from the order date via USPS 1st Class mail. Sometimes it comes faster. It just depends. We are extremely good about getting the orders out the door.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ordered wed got.shipped. today cant wait for these as its getting.hot here and rubber texture provide extra grip with sweaty hands

1 - 20 of 27 Posts