Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New shooter here from florida. Ive lurked the forums for quite a while before deciding to get myself an xdm. A week later, i found a steal on gunbroker for an xdm 40 4.5. Being the natural tinkerer that i am, i dropped in a prp trigger (due to the great things ive read here), got some tfo night sights, and most recently had a local gunsmith reduce the grip so i could accomodate subcompact magazines. Being my first pistol, i plan to use it for my edc so i wanted it a little more easily concealable.

Looking forward to getting to know some of the members here! Ive learned more about my gun here than any other place online. $uploadfromtaptalk1399523736553.jpg $uploadfromtaptalk1399523770072.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
greetings from up on the FL panhandle. Enjoy the group!!

Have a great time with the XDM... absolutely love mine!!!

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Prez, from Texas! :p

Nice custom grip chop there with the trigger group and TFO's. You went all out or bust on it hu?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia!

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Welcome fellow florida gun owner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! Couldnt be happier with my choice for my first firearm. , and NE Tex, yeah i couldnt help myself! I never expected the modifications to make me a better shooter (dont want to be THAT guy), i just like to customize damn near anything nice that i buy lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Premium Member
127,975 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Sarasota Florida!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome fellow floridian! Broward county here.

·
Super Moderator
46,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts