Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New shooter here from florida. Ive lurked the forums for quite a while before deciding to get myself an xdm. A week later, i found a steal on gunbroker for an xdm 40 4.5. Being the natural tinkerer that i am, i dropped in a prp trigger (due to the great things ive read here), got some tfo night sights, and most recently had a local gunsmith reduce the grip so i could accomodate subcompact magazines. Being my first pistol, i plan to use it for my edc so i wanted it a little more easily concealable.

Looking forward to getting to know some of the members here! Ive learned more about my gun here than any other place online. Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
greetings from up on the FL panhandle. Enjoy the group!!

Have a great time with the XDM... absolutely love mine!!!

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Prez, from Texas! :p

Nice custom grip chop there with the trigger group and TFO's. You went all out or bust on it hu?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia!

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Welcome fellow florida gun owner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! Couldnt be happier with my choice for my first firearm. , and NE Tex, yeah i couldnt help myself! I never expected the modifications to make me a better shooter (dont want to be THAT guy), i just like to customize damn near anything nice that i buy lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Sarasota Florida!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.