Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not exactly a new member, just a non-posting lurker until now.

Former US Army Special Forces type (from the days before SOCOM, Spec Ops, etc)

I endeavor not to be an "internet commando", mostly just reading and (hopefully) learning something.....old dog/new tricks kinda thing with a slight case of CRS. :roll:

I carry daily....usually a Service XD9 with no enhancements other than a little grip tape, a KelTec 32 in a pocket holster and a knife.

I have been known to pack a .45 in non-XD configuration (also known as a 1911).

I own an EBR, and an evil sniper rifle (can't even pass it off as a hunting rifle kinda sniper rifle), and a few others.

My wife shoots, my daughters shoot.......

I'm a total 2A believer....any gun, any time, anywhere.....including former felons who have paid their debts to society.

Anything else, you'll just have to ask. Mind you, my wife says I'll argue with a stump, just for the sake of argument......

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Welcome from the West Palm Beach area...which appears to have the thermostat set on 'North Carolina' about now...too early for this cold! ;)

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Sounds like you are perfect for this forum!! Welcome aboard and thank you for your service..

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's a good thing you didn't let your wife choose your username, we might end up talking to "Stumpgrinder" :lol:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Welcome from UT!

Welcome to the forum. It's a good thing you didn't let your wife choose your username, we might end up talking to "Stumpgrinder" :lol:
Then we'd have a lot more questions! j/k

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Welcome from AZ!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not exactly a new member, just a non-posting lurker until now.

I endeavor not to be an "internet commando", mostly just reading and (hopefully) learning something.....old dog/new tricks kinda thing with a slight case of CRS. :roll:

I carry daily....usually a Service XD9 with no enhancements other than a little grip tape, a KelTec 32 in a pocket holster and a knife.

I have been known to pack a .45 in non-XD configuration (also known as a 1911).

I own an EBR, and an evil sniper rifle (can't even pass it off as a hunting rifle kinda sniper rifle), and a few others.

My wife shoots, my daughters shoot.......

I'm a total 2A believer....any gun, any time, anywhere.....including former felons who have paid their debts to society.

Anything else, you'll just have to ask. Mind you, my wife says I'll argue with a stump, just for the sake of argument......
Hi FHP WELCOME
Yea....someone with a wife (and children) that shoots. If she is not already a member there is a nice womens forum called Women and Guns. She is welcome to drop in and get it from the ladies point of view.;)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the welcomes....:)

·
Premium Member
127,083 Posts

Welcome to the forum. We have something in common.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts