Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd introduce myself......
My name's Bobby, and I'm the proud new owner of an XD40 service model:mrgreen: Bought it 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it! I also just purchased a streamlight TLR2 for it. I've been sifting through threads here for a couple of days, and have come to the conclusion that bladetech is the only company that makes a dedicated holster for this combo, so I guess I'll be ordering one of those in the next couple of days.
Great site! I'm sure you all will be seeing a lot of me here in the future:D

B

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Oregonian!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Welcome from Washington. I also had to order a custom Bladetech holster for my XDm 40 and TLR-2 still waiting for it. They said it would take 3 weeks.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Helly Bobby welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone:grin:
Nice to see some other Oregonians on here too. I live in hippietown (Eugene), but when the weather is nice I travel all over the state on my sportbike.

This place is full of great info and lots of nice folks. I think I'll be spending lots of time here in the future.

B

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone:grin:
Nice to see some other Oregonians on here too. I live in hippietown (Eugene), but when the weather is nice I travel all over the state on my sportbike.

This place is full of great info and lots of nice folks. I think I'll be spending lots of time here in the future.

B
We also have a place to post your bike too.. I posted my GS500 on there too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts