Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome from a neighbor state!

IF he can do that, which I really don't see, he'll have to put up one heck of a fight to pull it off (looking back on the clinton ban and the politicians that lost their cooshy jobs for backing banning). I suspect it won't be so much a loss of CCW licensing, but more intensive certification required. Maybe something like a week of evening classes and certain marksmanship skills displayed and a certain score required.

This is just my guess and I could be wrong. I'm doing my best to keep as much of a stiff upper lip as I can after last night (though my stomach has yet to stop doing flip flops and I've spent half the day here at work researching current reloading supply prices)

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I would have to say that under the 2nd ammendment, I will not be disarmed...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I would have to say that under the 2nd ammendment, I will not be disarmed...
As usual, Rogue makes my point better than I can. I don't think they can take it (them) away completely, might be harder to get it (them) but doable.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome. Obama would have to take away state's rights to outlaw CCW. I don't think he can do that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts