Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Northern Obamastan, otherwise known as the peoples republic of Illinois. Long time gun guy new to the SA XD family.

My passion has mainly be focused on 1911's including Les Baers, Para's and a Kimber Tac Pro II , although I have a Sig 229, and a few Glocks and now an XD45 Tactical. I liked it so much I sold my Glock 21 I've had for 15 years.

I'm getting old, fat and cranky but I love to shoot and collect firearms, and so far I Love my new XD, so I should fit right in around here, Hope to learn alot obout the platform.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a Tanzania citizen in east african. I am the holder of diploma in law,23 years old,and i want to join Us marshal.
The question is,can i realy join it?
If yes,then how?
When should i apply and where?
Please replay to my email. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Welcome from Northern Michigan. Yep I always make sure I have my passport when I cross the border of obamistan.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas. Looks like ya nice collection there.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a former born and raised Illinois resident. Currently live in Georgia and hoping to get back to Colorado one day.

The best thing I ever did was move out of Illinois with its high cost of living and crooked government.

What part of Illinois are you from? I lived north of Chicago in Crystal Lake (McHenry County).

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hello from Northern Obamastan, otherwise known as the peoples republic of Illinois. Long time gun guy new to the SA XD family.

My passion has mainly be focused on 1911's including Les Baers, Para's and a Kimber Tac Pro II , although I have a Sig 229, and a few Glocks and now an XD45 Tactical. I liked it so much I sold my Glock 21 I've had for 15 years.

I'm getting old, fat and cranky but I love to shoot and collect firearms, and so far I Love my new XD, so I should fit right in around here, Hope to learn alot obout the platform.
It's "The Peoples DEMOCRATIC Republic of Illinois " . Quinntonia is also acceptable. If you are north of Rt. 121 you are simply in Chicago,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.