Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pointed in the direction of this wonderful forum by a guy when I was looking for additional info on my recent purchase. I'm picking up the Xdm 9mm Wednesday, and can't wait to get it to the range. I fired a bunch of hand guns before purchasing what I considered to be the total package and a great fire arm in the Xdm.

This forum has a TON of info and knowledge, and I thank you all for having me.

Ryan

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Congrats on the XDM and welcome from East Texas.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Yo!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 9mm. The 9mm was my first handgun, then the XDM 40, and then a Ruger MK III 22 LR, and then a Remington 12 gauge tactical, and then . . . . .

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
5,363 Posts
Welcome from the Sunshine state, Please come vist Florida. Where we have great gun laws. Please I need a raise so come vist Florida.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from the Sunshine state, Please come vist Florida. Where we have great gun laws. Please I need a raise so come vist Florida.
I'm actually in FL a few times a yr. Got a brother in the CG in Panama City, and the family of my other brother that passed away recently(former Marine), that lives near Clermont FL. I'll be in either Jacksonville or PC in January for a wedding :cool:

Again thanksfor the welcome!

·
Premium Member
127,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ryan.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome from Dallas.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts