Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited to be able to participate on this board; there is so much good info here. I'm a big fan of the precision long gun and just got the pistol bug, so I went out and got an XDM 40. Hopefully with lots of careful practice I will reach a high level of confidence with it.

j.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hello there. Years ago I lived in the big city of Silverhill.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome to the forum from IL.

My sister and her family love the Gulf Shores area. They almosted moved there from IL but settled on Pensacola. They still visit Gulf Shores regularly though.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee..Gulf Shores aint that where them UFOs fly around?
Naw, your 25 miles too far west. When you get to the Florida/Bama bar from Gulf Shores you are about half-way to the drunken landing sites. Them Gulf Breeze boys were never wound very tight.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Hi Alabama -- I am "rooting" for your team in today's SEC Championship game. I know UT and UA are rivals, but UF has some of the %$#@*&%$ fans -- who will go out of their way to tell you they hate you, your mother, your father, your dog, your cat, etc. if you are from Tennessee. OK. I'm ready to see a whoopin' !! Go 'BAMA!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Welcome and happy shooting from the Chicago burbs.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Welcome from SC.
Hey damelink if I ever have a party I'm hiring you to make sure everyone gets an intro. LOL

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome from Dallas

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! Vacation in gulf shores every year,Thats one fine town you live in.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!

My wife and I moved to Gulf Shores in March and I have to say that island life is great. The only thing we're missing is mountains.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts