Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. The name is Kelly. Just got my CCW this past Saturday. I carry a .40 XD-M 3.8. I love this gun. I owned one of the first XDs so knew I would be pleased with this gun.

Just got married Sat as well, so I was pleased to know I would be able to protect my new wife & myself as we traveled to Florida for our Honeymoon. Googled a question & was directed to this site. Looks like a lot of good info so keep up the good work!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey everyone. The name is Kelly. Just got my CCW this past Saturday. I carry a .40 XD-M 3.8. I love this gun. I owned one of the first XDs so knew I would be pleased with this gun.

Just got married Sat as well, so I was pleased to know I would be able to protect my new wife & myself as we traveled to Florida for our Honeymoon. Googled a question & was directed to this site. Looks like a lot of good info so keep up the good work!
Congrats on the marriage. I carry the same gun...love mine as well. Lucky you to live in East TN...been there several times (Great Smoky's, Cade's Cove, PF, Gatlinburg, and Bristol Motor Speedway)...love the area...can't wait to get back someday.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting married...:)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Premium Member
127,158 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Kelly.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Colorado ..

Also congrats on the marriage , hope your bride likes to shoot

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Welcome from the "other" Washington.

Congrats on the marriage. I carry the same gun...love mine as well. Lucky you to live in East TN...been there several times (Great Smoky's, Cade's Cove, PF, Gatlinburg, and Bristol Motor Speedway)...love the area...can't wait to get back someday.

Welcome to the forum!
I agree, got a ton of family around Elizabethton, always love visiting, and man, can those church ladies cook!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
21,336 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello Kelly, welcome to the forum from Northern California!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts