Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post to say hello. I am an electrical/avionics installer at Sikorsky Aircraft. When my weekends are not spent in the cockpit of a UH-60M Black Hawk, I like to go punch holes in paper at the range. No XD yet, however if Obamallamadingdong gets elected I may be buying an XD M in .40 in short order. At the very least I can see him trying to ban high capacity mags. I want to get mine before that happens. I have a Colt CCO which I love, but only holds 7+1, so 16+1 in the XD M sounds alot better.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome Big Dog,

Interesting, Not only are we from the same state, we work at the same place too. Small World for sure!

I sent you a Private Message.

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Welcome from AZ!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Welcome CT Yankee...grew up in CT and know your area well went to UB (pre Moonie takeover and through professor strike)

·
Premium Member
127,080 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Welcome BigDog!! It sounds like your the go to guy for neat aircraft pictures!!! Feel free to share what you can.. and CCO?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
welcome to the forum BigDog from Milton, FL. I was born and raised in the Seymour shelton,CT area. After 35 years I moved to the Sunshine state of FL. and love it here. Where in Ct are you from?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Finally Somebody from CT. I was beginning to think nobody in this state owned an XD. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I may have to go shopping as well. Welcome from Minnesota.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts