Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Arizona. I have been a lurker here for a while, great looking board and the people here seem to be top notch. I like a forum where people are civil to one another and don’t automatically jump to conclusions and are always ready for a fight. This a nice forum.

I can’t remember a time when I haven’t been around firearms. I was raised with guns and the hobby just continued into my adult life. I have several guns currently and the number changes from time to time. I am a licensed firearms dealer and do special orders for people and pad my own safe when the feeling strikes me, I have had my license for almost 9 years.

I recently found myself in need of a new carry gun and after a bunch of ready (this forum mostly) I decided on an XD service model with the 4” barrel. So far the gun has been everything I was looking for, reasonable size and weight coupled with that .well proven .45 acp stopping power.. The gun is incredibly accurate and the 13 round capacity is a real plus. I am totally satisfied.

Another reason I joined this forum was the obvious treasure trove of information here about the XD and other firearms. I have been reading different threads here for days, good stuff. The threads on polishing were informative and entertaining at the same time.

I have rattled on long enough. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of an obviously very fine forum. I am looking forward to exchanging ideas with the members here.
Larry.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but could you make the font a little bigger??! (squint)
Thanks

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Another welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Welcome and as far as civil goes..."It's nice to be nice to the nice"...:lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
A member of AR15.com has been trying to get hold of you if you are the same person that has the Western Gun Sales in Glendale AZ. The member on Gunbroker that sells under the bondai name.

Said he sent you money for the pistol, says you cashed the MO and he has since not been able to contact you.

Have a phone number that you answer if you are the same individual? Since you signed your post Larry and the guy he paid for the pistol is also Larry in AZ and sells on gunbroker with the same screen name you do, I would assume you are one in the same.

Smith and Wesson 29-2 : Revolvers at GunBroker.com

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
Hello and welcome from Wisconsin

1 - 20 of 32 Posts