Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my XD for going on 2 years but I am just now getting into "accessorizing" it. I've been busy on my other projects up until now. Looks like this forum is the perfect place to find out what will and won't work and what is out there for them. Currently own an XD 45 Service 4". Plan on getting either a 4" compact or a sub-compact XD in the near future for concealed carry. I hope that as I go along, I can also learn enough to help others who have questions. :cool:

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Welcome from Colorado. I too have an XD 45 service model and love it. I'm sure you will find XDTalk to be a great resource. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
127,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My XD45 Service is one of my favorite Springfields!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love my XD service. I am planning on getting most likely an XD45 compact also. I think that the compact would be awesome for winter concealed carry. You could have one of the 10 rd mags with no sleeve on it in the gun and a couple of 13 rd mags with the extensions in a mag holder. Lots of firepower in a fairly small package. You could use the service at the range and for home defense and have the same holsters and mags for the compact to use in concealed carry and use whichever XD you feel like carrying that day. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Music City, Nashville, Tennessee

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm sure I'll like mine once I get to finally pop it's cherry this weekend after a month of waiting.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like my XD45 4" service. Really thinking about picking up another XD45 4" compact before the election, if the funds will allow for the purchase.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Now that I have tasted XD45ACP goodness in the Tactical package I do believe the 45Compact is next in line now that I'm trying to patiently wait for my CCWP to be delivered!!!:mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts